Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

does a bank have a right to garnish your account forone past due amounts that you owe the bank on a loan from your personell account with the bank while the loan is being paid

Asked on 8/09/12, 12:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Your remedy is to stop depositing money at this particular bank, and open up a new account at a different bank.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/12, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now