Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

business partners

i invested in a popular pizza cain store. i am co signer with the loan.i am to recieve 4%of gross sales no later than 30 days after the month.i have to constantly call and complain to recieve money.now he is 2 months behind and not paying.what are my option?is ther any crimminal wrong doing here ?if i can just sue to get my money,that gets expencive for me and what keeps him from doing it again?I have a small farm and have ALS [LOU GERHIGS ] i saved for years so my family will have something when im gone. oh.yes the pizza place is booming.it does between 20,000 to 25,000 a week ..please help..

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom

Re: business partners

You could sue for a temporary restraining order, breach of fiduciary duty, charging order and appointment of master and attorneys fees. Might cost you a little money to start with but you should get it back when he starts paying you and his share to a master. Good Luck.

Johm Smith tom's

Re: business partners

Mr. Grissom is on point as usual. This kind of litigation is one of the rare types that is definitely worth it.

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas

Business Law Legal Forms