Texas  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/12/12, 2:58 pm

I am having problems with my 50% partner in a LLC partnership. We only owe about $4,000, to mastercard, otherwise debt free. The company owes me $30,000 I loaned it (not an investment). Is there any way I can recover any of that. We have basically $0 in cash and the company assets are only worth about $15,000. Can I sell the assets and keep the cash for part of the $30k loan owed to me? The other partner also owes the business $7,000 he was advanced. We are not making a profit. I need to know the best way to end the business to my benefit.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search