Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/20/10, 10:24 am

i was arrested for a warrant for a bad check and then told that i had a warrant for another county where i was on probation for family violence they held me two and half days then let me bond out for 640 dollars i almost lost my job couldnot work for two days and then told me we could get my money back because the warrant should of been pulled but wasnt then turned around and said that we r not gettin the money back is there anything i can do about about unlawfully detained

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search