Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/07, 10:12 pm

attorney client

My attorney has really messed up my case. Can I file a substitution form with the court, and become Pro Se. What if he resist my attempts to fire him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search