Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Ruined and trashed rental home

I rented a 1,200 sq. ft . house was beautiful !Totally redone house to a tentant & 2 friends, 3 total people as favor for someone I thought was a friend. They had no deposit were always late with rent, drinking, parties. They rented in Sept.got bad Oct I told them to leave end of Nov. with notices they didnt leave, sent a cert. letter to leave by Dec 09 they didnt leave.Dec 11 had deputies out and they took names, house has $16,000 worth of damage kicked in doors , holes in walls, they were charged 4 criminal micheif & these people are laughing at the charge!And they won't pay damages.What else could they be charged with??

I thought if can get them for somthing big it might help them into settle. instead of just laughing it off.

Deputies found out two were wanted 4 something but they were out in a week.

Is there any way to get the repair money and rent they didn't pay?

This has ruined me I dont even have funds to put front door back up they ruined all the doors. Any help appreciated! I don't know if this is criminal or civil law.