Texas  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/06, 10:05 am

enforcement of small claims remedy

Plaintif is consumer. Defendant is owner of active business which violated the Texas DTPA. Where consumer wins judgment, is Court effective at enforcing its judgment and subsequent award; by what methods?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search