Texas  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 12:53 pm

I live in a corner house and my neighbors have parked 2 vehicles there,

it appears that I have company and I dont like it. What can I do

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/31/13, 2:08 pm by Cynthia Henley

If they are parked on a public roadway and not blocking traffic, you can nicely ask the neighbors if they can refrain from parking there. Otherwise, nothing else can be done.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search