Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

Broken Lease

I have a broken lease on my credit report and have been trying to get this taken care of, but the info that I have reqested from the apatments and collectors have not been sent. They have tryed to settle and that would be fine but I want the the papers that show how long the apartment stayed empty. What do I do.....?

Asked on 2/27/09, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Broken Lease

dispute the claim with credit report probably owe little or nothing..

Read more
Answered on 3/01/09, 3:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now