Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

the job my husband has,he could lose it ,can i clear my credit from being a co-signer on a loan my son did not finish paying for,its been shy of 2 yrs to be wiped off my credit.what can i do to clear it

Asked on 2/17/13, 5:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To clear credit report...go to credit report online and dispute....or contact groups that do disputes e.g. Veracity or others. Disputes may take off credit report but will not eliminate the debt....however and education loans are hardest...good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 6:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now