Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

I'm being sued by a debt collector, the account has been sold and it's been over 6 yrs. There are two things like this on my credit report with very similar balances. After, turning in a written answer to the court, I realized the answer I have didn't go along with the account I'm actually being sued for. Can I go back to court and tell the clerk I messed up and get it back, or is it too late?

Asked on 1/25/13, 10:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the suit hasn't yet gone to trial, you can always amend your answer.

And when you do, PAY A JURY FEE. You have nothing to lose.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/13, 3:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now