Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I got arrested a week ago for "False Report to Police Officer" and I am struggling to find a good lawyer that will keep me out of jail. What will most likely happen if I don''t get a good lawyer to help me with my case?

Asked on 8/29/13, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is not hard to find a good lawyer. Check

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now