Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My boyfriend is in jail. He got pulled over and caught with heroin on him. He is in jail now and was already on probation for drug charges. What should he do next.

Asked on 5/07/13, 10:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer. A motion to revoke his probation will be filed so making a bond is not a good idea.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now