Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 7:33 pm

I was cited for theft under 50, I never admitted guilt although the store has surveillance video, my defense is what the video DID NOT see, at first I was mad and determined to fight, but the more I read the more I don't think I can possibly fight the lawyers of a big corporation with video footage, so is deferred adjudication and option and how do I make the request?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/10/13, 5:09 pm by Cynthia Henley

It is not deferred adjudication; it is deferred disposition and if you get it and serve it, the case is DISMISSED at the end and in 2 years you can expunge it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search