Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I have a court date its for me to sign my plea agreement. I want other lawyerscopinion because i feel like i can get a better heathen what my lawyer is getting me. nite a court appointed i paid money . anyways my question is can i change my mind and fire my lawyer and get another lawyer

Asked on 5/08/13, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can always hire a new lawyer to replace your current lawyer. You are not entitled to a different court appointed lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now