Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/18/10, 8:08 pm

what can I do to drop charges against my common law husband that was charged with burglary of a habitat of my apartment

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search