Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 10:06 am

My fiance was charged with Assault Family Violence Bodily Injury First Offense. I tried to drop charges to be told I couldn't. They placed him on probation and violated him and he is in jail. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search