Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 12:28 pm

How can i fight an intruding on premises charge in TX?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/15/13, 5:47 pm by Cynthia Henley

No such charge. There is a trespassing charge. Hire a lawyer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search