Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/13, 3:32 am

I gave false information (name and DOB) to a police officer for a class b graffiti charge. I told them i was 16 when i was 18. They took me to my house and released me to my dad who played along and they wrote me tickets for my fake name. What should I do? I have 2 pending felony POCS charges.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search