Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 11:30 pm

I'm at a house with a few friends, it's my friends house who is out of town and so are his parents. I have permission from the kid that I am allowed to be there. We had alcohol but I was not drinking. The neighbors call the police because they think somebody is robbing the house. About six cops storm the house. Is there anything I can do to get out of this situation?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/07/13, 6:00 am by Keith Engelke

The first thing you need to do is find out what you are charged with. Since you sending this email, I am guessing that you are out on bond. Your bondsman should know what you are charged with. Your paperwork should also reflect that.

Next you need to retain an attorney to defend you.

Good luck!

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of S. Keith Engelke 2313 Lockhill Selma Road #224 San Antonio, TX 78230

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search