Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My husband has an unpaid warrant for a misdemeanor open container from when he was a teen. He owes about 400 dlrs. About how long would he sit in jail if he turns himself in? We live in el paso, tx

Asked on 10/02/13, 7:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the El Paso jail to find out how much credit they give per day. (In Harris County it is $100 per day but that amount is set by the local sheriff.)

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now