Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/13, 7:20 am

I live in the state of Texas and I am 21 and my girlfriend is 17 can she move out of her house and live with me and can we date legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search