Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

What measures are available for a person who is wrongfully accused of child abuse? A friend of ours is being accused (falsely - due to a grudge) of exposing himself to his 13 year-old neice. Charges are totally bogus and stem from jealousy. Mother has a criminal record and hates the other family...

Asked on 7/11/13, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He needs a lawyer representing him and money for investigation and work done on the case. Charges are filed all the time that result in not guilty verdicts.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now