Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I Have no prices, I have aggravated assualt with a deadly weapon case. I am unfamiliar with everything I am going through and don't know what to expect and need help

Asked on 6/18/13, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to check out places like to find a lawyer in your area with good references from clients, and interview at least 3 lawyers about the situation. You want a lawyer who has years of experience in CRIMINAL cases - not civil cases.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88403 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now