Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I had a question that i really need legal advise About I had went to court a couple months ago the judge ordered parenting class I Couldn`t make it do to i had surgery shortly after i was order so i couldn`t make it so they set a court date for today and i paid for the classes and all but left befor i talked to the judge cause i wasn`t sure i was supposed to but now they set a warrent for my arrest what can i do how long well i go to jail and what type of crime is this normally please answer immeditley

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Why were you ordered to take parenting classes? If it is a condition of a probation, your probation can be revoked and you can be incarcerated for the time on the charge. If it was ordered by a family court judge, you may be held in contempt for not taking the course. You need to hire a lawyer.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY