Texas  |  Criminal Law

I had a question that i really need legal advise About I had went to court a couple months ago the judge ordered parenting class I Couldn`t make it do to i had surgery shortly after i was order so i couldn`t make it so they set a court date for today and i paid for the classes and all but left befor i talked to the judge cause i wasn`t sure i was supposed to but now they set a warrent for my arrest what can i do how long well i go to jail and what type of crime is this normally please answer immeditley

Answered on: 5/15/13, 4:53 pm by Cynthia Henley

Why were you ordered to take parenting classes? If it is a condition of a probation, your probation can be revoked and you can be incarcerated for the time on the charge. If it was ordered by a family court judge, you may be held in contempt for not taking the course. You need to hire a lawyer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053