Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

I recieved a disorderly conduct citation causing other to fight. I was at school walking to the restroom & this girl asked me to get this girl out of class for her. the teacher refused to let her out but when he left the class they startes fighting.. what should I do?

Asked on 5/06/13, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer to try to get the case dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now