Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

how do I get my record expunged I live in Texas but it happened in California in 93

Asked on 9/14/13, 11:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney that practices in the state your were convicted in. I assume this would be California.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 7:10 am
Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Mr. Engelke.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 5:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now