Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 9:02 am

I have a former roommate who has refused to pay me for 1 months rent, 200 dollars in cellphone charges, and 100 dollars for carpet cleaning. He has also refused to return my xbox 360 which i allowed him to borrowbefore he moved out. What is my best cours of action to recover this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search