Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

If this is the second time i get arrested for not reporting for probation and i am in jail, what am i looking at

Asked on 10/26/11, 8:57 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

James Bayles The Bayles Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends on the underlying charge. You should ask for court appointed counsel or hire a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 10/26/11, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now