Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

! If im wanted for parole violation but my parole ended yesterday what can texas do to me

Asked on 8/24/13, 1:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As long as the warrant was filed before your parole ended, your parole can be revoked and you can serve the rest of your original sentence without credit for street time. Or, they will do a 90 day sentence and be done, or they will just be done with you. Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now