Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

Six years ago I was robbed and sexually assaulted by a hotel employee, when I contacted hotel security the next day I was moved or upgraded to another room. I didnt pursue it because i was there several more days for business and i had been at hotel bar that evening. I was ashamed. What recourse do I have now?

Asked on 4/12/13, 2:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can report the sexual assault to police and try to get them to take a report but it will be difficult. The statute of limitations on a civil suit has run out.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 12:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now