Texas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/12, 7:54 pm

I got a DUI in January of 2010. My attorney put it off for several months and in march of 2010 we decided to try the case. It's been 18 months and they have summoned us for it. Does the right to a fast and speedy trial have any bearing in this situation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search