Texas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/12, 6:46 am

Can a DWI from 1993 be consided if the person had a DWI in 2009 and got one in 2012 to make it count as a TDC felony of DWI 3rd offense? I was told they cannot count if over 10 years. The 1993 case was in Georgia not Texas.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search