Texas  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 12:15 pm

My son got a class c misdemeanor in Texas for public intoxication. Do we need to hire a lawyer for this? He was not given a breathalizer test or read his Miranda Rights. The officer just said he could smell alcohol on his breath, shone a flashlight in his eyes, and took him to jail. My son admits he had been drinking.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search