Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/09, 11:23 pm

for 8 and 1/2 months my ex wife has not let me see or talk to my daughter, our final decree says we have 50/50 conservitorship , i have done everything that i'm to do, I filed for motion for possesstion and motion to modify the final decree, will the judge give me possession of the child. the divorce is only 9 months old and this is the third time back to court. she has moved complety away from the area


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search