Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/13, 12:25 pm

I'm afraid of letting my daughter see her father due to criminal record plus he entered a false last name on a Texas aop what can I do cannot stop him from seeing her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search