Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/10, 9:58 pm

me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and we are expecting our 2nd child, just here in the past 2 weeks he has lost his job, we were kicked out of our home because my roommate said she did not feel comfortable with him around her 10 year old daughter, and just 2 days after moving out she started to accusing him of molesting her daughter\. she said her daughter told a friend and her friend told an adult and now there is an investegation going on now. I dont know what to do i am afraid of losing my boys and dont know if i will lose my boys if he is found guilty i dont know what to believe all i am worried about is my boys do i need to tell my boyfriend to leave until all is settle.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search