Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/05/07, 7:22 am

Child Custody, No agreement of marriage

I have lived with this man for 10 years. He has been seeing his ex wife for the better of 2 years now and upon her return tells me I have to leave. We have a four year old. All my family and friends are in PA and I want to move back there to regain my life and make a great life for my son. This man is very controlling and tells me I cannot move to PA with my son. He has controlled everything in the past ten years and I need to be somewhere I have support and love for my son and myself. What happens if I just move?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search