Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/05/07, 4:24 pm

Child Support

My Ex is suing me for a 20% increase in Child Support backdated to the original order of Support. I am on Disability & can't afford this, much less a lawyer! I have 20 days to respond. No one will touch this case b/c it is a CS case & I can't afford huge retainers & I'd need to make pmt plans. 6 months ago I found an office that will help me for a $100 a year membership fee plus fees for any court appearances (everything else is included in the $100 annual fee). This is my best option, but I cannot locate them. Do you know of such an agency in the Dallas,TX area? I can't find where I wrote the info down so I am starting over. Plz respond asap for me, thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search