Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/07, 11:33 pm

child support

I am a single mother of 3 girls; my oldest lives with her father and I was court ordered to pay child support. Only now I am divorced and living in low income housing living off of food stamps trying to get by taking care of my other two girls. They are now taking out back child support and now the regular child support. I am struggling to pay all of that back is there any kind of hardship that I can request? The case is in Tx but I live in Mt.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search