Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 8:13 pm

Does my children father have rights if he is illegal here in the US and hasn't seen or call them and refuse to pay child support he states that since he is illegal here he cant be taken to court for child support cause he have false documents and no SS#?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search