Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I have two Children and just recently married . My husband has a established business out of state and we are wanting to reside there. My ex is refusing to let me move with the children. What can I do? And I also want the visitation to remain the same .

Asked on 8/20/13, 7:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Talk to a family law attorney in your county. You need to seek a modification and/or mediation.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 8/20/13, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now