Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 8:49 pm

What can I do if my child's custodial parent moves out of state and refuses to give me medical information and visitation

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search