Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 11:44 am

i am custodial parent of my child andin the court order it states," enjoned from permitting an unrelated adult with whom either party has an intimate or dating relationship to remain in the same residence with the child between the hours of 10:00 pm to 8:00 am."

I however am engaged and six months pregnant with my fiance does this injunction still apply to me? it just doesnt make sense that i wouldnt be able to live with the father of my child and fiance without being legally married?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/22/13, 12:11 pm by Fran Brochstein

Yes, unfortunately, it does.

You are not "related" to him.

So get married then you are related.

Problem solved.

Or, go back to court and ask the court to modify your current court orders.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search