Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/07, 11:17 am


My ex-husband has been appointed managing conservator of our 2 boys. 1 of the boys is not his chld but is named so on the birth certificate. What steps do i need to take to get the birth certificate changed and the custody changed to me since he is really not my ex-husbands son?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search