Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/13, 7:00 pm

I have custody of my 2 grandkids for 2.5 years was granted custody through cps. Due to my health problems I feel that it would be in the best interest of the children to give custody to their other grandparent. I am not sure if I can do this legally or how to go about this. Yes the other grandparent said they would be glad to do this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search