Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/13, 8:35 am

My daughter was sent a certified signature return letter to our home direct from the other party's lawyers office , I signed for it and lost the document before showing it to my daughter. My daughter's lawyer has been asking for information on this but the other attorney just does not responds. Can my daughter contact the opposing attorney to request a copy of this letter since they sent it direct to her ? . Also will a call of this nature will create a problem with her attorney or the legal case?.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/14/13, 9:27 am by Fran Brochstein

Let her lawyer handle it. You need to stay out of it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney, Arbitrator & Mediator 8978 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77054

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search