Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My daughter is living in Mississippi with joint legal and sole physical custody of her 2 year old daughter. She is harrassed by the father every other visitation weekend and threats but the police are unable or unwilling to do anything about it. He lives with his parents and leaves the babysitting to a 12 year old neighbor. He also is a heavy dope smoker. She is willing to move with us to Texas, do you foresee any legal issues with this move?

Asked on 9/09/13, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to post this under Mississippi law.

I am only licensed in TX and I don't know MS law so I cannot answer your question.

You might also want to post on

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now