Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

How can I keep my daughtera father from checking her out of the hospital

Asked on 6/06/13, 4:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information to answer this question.

You need to talk to the medical staff at the hospital.

It appears that you asked this question several days ago. Questions take several days to post on this website so I can only assume that by now the problem has been resolved. I hope that it was a favorable outcome.

You need to have legal paperwork in place. If you have not done so, you need to talk to a local attorney about what you need to do in the future.

Good luck,

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now