Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/12, 9:24 am

Divorce with child was filed in Texas and my childs father signed a wavier. Have not received any paperwork but checked the system today and it stated DWOP with a date of 8/16/2012. What does that mean? What steps should I take?

2 Answer

Answered on: 5/08/12, 10:34 am by Gerald R. Yoakum

Prove up your case before that date, or it will be dismissed

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Practice of Gerald R. Yoakum, P.C. A Full Service Law Firm 2404 S. Grand Blvd. Suite 205 Pearland Tx. Houston & Surrounding Counties, TX 77581-2404

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search